วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Good Helmet comes with self sticking pads to get a good fit to form the shape of your head.

Good Helmet comes with self sticking pads to get a good fit to form the shape of your head. I just don't like how the straps sit once helmet is strapped to your head. The straps are curled just below your ear lobe. I much rather they sat flat against my cheek. That's why I give the helmet 3 stars. I am sure the "Skid-Lid" is great for crash protection. I hope I don't get to find out.... Great product, for affordable price.Nice and easy to fix to my head size.very good buy!!! Great bang for the buck helmet. With free shipping it was a great value. Better than buying a $16 helmet at walmart that doesn't fit or look good. It is lightweight and fits very snug. I have no complaints, but it does look like it would break on a hard impact and a new one would be needed. The silver color is great as well as the black. Probably would not fit big headed people, so fatheads you look elsewhere. The helmet performs as expected although I haven't crashed on it yet to see if it really holds-up. The fit was easy to adjust and doesn't slide back and forth on my head. I use it for my motorized bike riding so I go a little faster than road bikes on average. I do seem to sweat a bit under it but it's warm right now in California. I really like the fit. I am most impressed with the design of the straps that fit in the rear of the helmet that holds it in place and makes is very comfortable. I like also the visor that helps to keep the sun out of your eyes. Overall, I really like it. On top of everything else, it's a bargain. It's a comfortable helmet with a nice little emergency information sticker in case something happens on the road. I don't know if this is standard, but I really appreciated it. Very nice helmet for the price. Shipped quickly and arrived sooner than I expected. Very pleased. This helmet goes above and beyond what you would expect from a standard bike helmet. Although it may seem to be a pricey at first glance, the protection and comfort achieved with this product makes it a sound, lifetime investment. Do not settle for Bell, spend the extra few bucks for a quality item. The helmet was a gift for my husband, and I doubted he would use it, but now he is actually wearing it most times when he rides, so it must be comfortable, Green and black color very attractive, also. I bought this helmet when classes started again. I had a Bell helmet from Walmart that I never wore because it was so bulky. Not once have I ridden without the Giro Indicator since it came in the mail. The shape is very sleek and stylish. The universal fit is easy to use, and the pads come in handy for extra fit within the helmet. The visor is easy to pull off and put back on. However, I leave my on, since the visor really gives the helmet a great look! For the most part, there is great ventilation and the helmet itself is relatively light. I highly recommend the Giro Indicator on safety, comfort, and style. zoot active thermal long sleeve castelli cw 4 0 ws carbon fiber helmets half helmet mgp caliper cover 12005 s serfas zip cargo gel cycling adrenaline promotions colorado cycling jerseylarge speedo aquatic xtra life lycra mavic ksyrium sr rw ed11 fox racing titan sport protective micro beer jerseys ladies rosie 3t dorico team road bicycle odi flight control handlebar 750mm pink floyd knebworth cycling jersey alpinestars bionic neck support sb mlb chicago white sox mens mountain bike wheel wheelset shimano yellow jacket 77930 max flow hayes prime pro front brake magicshine mj 808 900 lumen ergon sm3 pro black size challenge fango cross tubular tire hayes prime pro rear brake burly brand 16 inch gorilla magicshine mj 808 900 lumen dynacraft 18 inch bike boys kenda k784f big block front bebop bebop stainless clipless pedals lazer kiss helmet with visor wild 1 chubbys low profile biologic commute bag diamondback 2013 tess junior mountain michelin pro3 grip tire dark dt swiss competition straight pull shimano st r500 8 speed nitto bullhorn bar rb 021 frugah new outdoor green single sram red 55t 130mm black verso cologne 7 speed folding adams trail a bike tandem schwalbe ultremo ht evo tubular tufo 700x23 elite ride 23 mens reflective cycling running jacket saris cycle on pro 2 louis garneau ultimate chamois tight louis garneau 2011 mens elite castelli promessa short sleeve womens ncaa kansas jayhawks mountain bike craft pro warm womens long shimano spd sl pedal pd kenda k270 dual purpose rear trail tech vapor computer kit cannondale lefty opi mtb stem redline monster bmx rear wheel zycle fix purple flower 26 assos ls mille jersey ls forza f 1 trainer with crank brothers cobalt 11 carbon fsa super road 52 tooth10 kcnc cb1 road bike brake shimano sl m660 slx shift black ops micro c drive gearup free standing oak rack shimano fh m785 xt rear shimano 10 speed xt m780 loaded xlite stem 31 8mm winther circleline tricycle large age axiom mackenzie dlx pannier set truvativ tv xx 26 39 16 inch childrens bike purple morgan cycle morgan retro 14 cane creek thudbuster lt 27 surly front nice rack cromoly shimano xtr fc m970 9 bell bambino bike helmet redblue ncaa mens appalachian state mountaineers pearl izumi womens x alp challenge grifo open tubular time iclic 2 pedal fiberflex nantucket bike basket companysurfside collection bern berkeley gloss white with shimano dura ace fc7900 177 pearl izumi mens x alp ritchey 2006 pro carbon 27 pearl izumi womens transfer zip mavic helium jacket mens yellow 2010 niterider minewt mini usb light front niterider minewt mini ravx halo handlebar 380mm wide billabong mens 1 5m generation inno universal slim fork bike sunlite bag sunlt hb touring lazer oasiz helmet flash yellow parlee carbon front der braze diamondback edgewood lx mens sport blackwell adamo road ism saddle nantucket bike basket tuckernuck collection fox flux w helmet womens rockshox argyle rct solo air new micargi 26 mens bike cygolite rover ii led xtra

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น