วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

My husband and I drove over 1,000 miles in 5 days with this rack holding our Fuji and Marin bikes.

My husband and I drove over 1,000 miles in 5 days with this rack holding our Fuji and Marin bikes. We were nervous about this given the cost of the bikes. We had to tighten the straps once about 2 hours into our 1,000 mile road trip but had absolutely no issues what-so-ever with the product. I should note however, my husband cut up yogurt containers and placed the plastic between the rack and the car to prevent any scratching of the paint. I was very pleased with how well the rack worked for us given the price. Loving this rack! I have a Ford Explorer and wanted to transport my bike without breaking the bank. There are 2 bars that hold the rack extended that I had issue with instaling, my husband was able to assist. Other than that the instructions were simple to follow and installation was a snap.I made the top straps as far to either side of the hatch on the truck for tension which worked very nicely. Very happy with this rack! Brought this product by reading other reviews and just like most others have said, this product does the job for the money. Traveled 400 miles with 1 road bike on the rack on my Jetta averaging between 70-80 mph and not one single problem although there were parts of the ride that was bumpy, regardless, I didn't have to tighten any of the straps throughout the journey (make sure you tighten all the straps all the way down to avoid any issues...). I also placed a microfiber clothe under the rubber wheels to prevent potentially dulling up of the paint or potentially melting and leaving an imprint on a hot day - no marks were left behind on the truck because of this.Pros:- Easy to install (5 mins)- Light- Holds up well for long journey- CheapTip: Make sure to secure your front wheel from turning with some bungee cord and lock your rear and front wheel along with your frame to the rack to prevent someone stealing your bike with unattended. This bike rack took my new bike all the way from Massachusetts to Florida on the back of our Toyota Highlander. There are clamps on each side to hold the bike securely, and the straps adjust perfectly. I would definitely recommend it. I was back and forth over which bike rack to purchase, but I'm glad I went with this one. I drove with it from Austin, Texas to Las Vegas, Nevada without a single issue. I checked it at every stop but it remained sturdy and secure. I put towels under the foam pads as other reviewers had suggested, but even when I didn't have them down while driving through the desert I had no issues. Happy customer! I love it. It's ready to install out of the box and easy to put on my 07 honda civic. I am not a very handy chick and I thought it was going to bbbe hard but it's easy to put on and off...and the price is right. :) This worked great. It was easy to install and with in 10 mins it was ready to use. I was very pleased with this product. Have been using this for the last few weeks to ferry my bike to the park and back.Had to get a Cross-Bar Adaptor for the bike to fit on the stand, I have a mountain bike with a medium frame,and it would not fit unless I put the front fork on one of the hooks,did not want to risk damaging the wires so just used an Adaptor.Thanks to the tips in other reviews I used bungee cords and microfiber cloth rags, and there have been no scratches on the car or on the bike.Definitely worth the price, will update after using it for a few months. Solid bike rack. I've taken my BMX bikes over 20 miles to a park across town on about 10 different occasions.. and never had a problem. The straps are always still tight when I get there, but you should still periodically check them just in case. I have a 2001 Ford Mustang and it fits easily onto the trunk.A few personal recommendations - You may want to wrap your pedals in a sock or something similar to keep them from scratching your trunk. Mine got scratched from my first trip where the pedal was rubbing the trunk. I use tie straps to lock down the pedals and keep the wheels from spinning. Also, after you put the straps through the fasteners, wrap the excess around the rack and tie it into a knot. You'll feel safer. delivered on time and in great condidition! works just as expected. great design and i like it more than other bike racks. stows perfectly in the trunk when im not using it. Thanks a bunch!!! world jerseys mens england cycling rockshox reverb seat post 31 giordana 2013 mens brooklyn italia handspun trail series 13 front pearl izumi mens elite sleeveless nitto dynamic mavic 2012 peloton mens road look 2010 hsd stem white110cm canari cyclewear womens evolution short pearl izumi womens pro tri handspun rear 700c deore lx schwalbe rocket ron evo folding dt swiss ring nut removal kmc x10sl bike chain 10 ncaa unisex adult florida international kmc x10sl ti hollow pin terry 201213 womens bella knicker mavic 201213 mens vision cycling titan wildcat ladies mountain bike giordana formared carbon pinarello jersey avid single digit sl bicycle montague boston 21 pavement folding sram xx grip shift shifter wtb moto 2 3 am giordana 2012 mens cycles gladiator schwalbe speedair hs 343 wheelchair vetta v100a wl2x wireless cycling fsa metropolis handlebar 62cm x schwalbe ice spiker pro hs rixen kaul klickfix vario rack yakima kingjoe 2 trunk mount selle san marco regale racing ritchey wcs press fit carbon womens colorado short sleeve jersey louis garneau alveo 3k bib endura zyme 34 bike short orca womens core tri pant zycle fix riding hood 26 heininger 3018 advantage sportsrack trunk electra koi saddle canari mens tundra tight no pedego interceptor classic cruiser black adrenaline promotions arkansas cycling jerseyxx shimano xtr m986 2 x syntace f109 75mm 31 8 rockshox revelation rct3 dual air folding mountain bike nitrous shifter cranks matte blue dt swiss dt pro lock castelli dolce sleeveless womens jersey shimano sg s501 alfine disc team vegan powered by plants castelli pocket liner jacket mens thule 2160 fit kit action pedal qr mks mt shimano slx rd m670 rear zero rh prime bib knicker shimano fc m665 slx 175mm louis garneau versa helmet womens australia team cycling jersey gore mens fusion as cross velocity psycho alloy rim 26 thule fit kit for 400xt victory vision 8 ball bike chariot fender kit for cougar inno roof rack stays with niterider lumina 500 cordless headlight campagnolo tt brakes front side shimano sl 4600 tiagra flat the industries t2 carbon full thomson 0 degree 95mm 31 mavic 2012 open sport alloy state bicycle co gold w huffy 12 inch girls so fsa tt clipon vision aero assos 2013 mens fugujack cycling 3t eryx pro handlebar black master lock 8296dps street links lil princess my first original tufo 650cx19 c jet special craft team radioshack nissan trek ncaa unisex adult arizona wildcats world jerseys mens team mexico nba toronto raptors mens cycling oneill wetsuits reactor 32mm full my first original 9 big sun 5 speed coaster brake sixsixone mx 3 camber moto giro athlon bike helmet matte 05 09 honda crf450x trail anza mens jacket cycling cycling bicycle bike comfortable outdoor sram x 0 9 speed twin six ace jersey short zipp speed weaponry service course shoei x 12 bautista tc zycle fix night stalker fixed diamondback 2013 interval elite performance betty bike basket liner the nba minnesota timberwolves mens cycling

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น