วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Nice helmet and at a great price.

Nice helmet and at a great price. Why this one color was cheaper I have no Idea. The helmet fits well and is easy enough to adjust. I have very long hair (down to my thighs) and with this helmet I am able to pull my braid through the lowest back strap, which both stabilizes the helmet and serves to keep my hair off of my neck, so I stay cool. However, many of the plastic straps have sharp edges which catch on and damage my hair, and I cannot get the nylon straps which run alongside the side of my jaw to lay flat - they twist and are annoying. Next time I will spend the $10 more and get something comfortable. I am so happy with this product. It fits PERFECTLY. I couldn't have asked for a better helmet. This helmet is perfect - its light, great color and fits snug. It comes with several cushions already in the insider layer, but if you want to add more there are extra cushions in the box. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a great looking, light, and comfortable helmet. I bought this helmet last September. Excellent fit, very comfortable, light, and good ventilation. It's protection ability was tested yesterday when I hit a curb wrong and went flying - cracked the helmet & recieved 16 stiches to my eye but no concusion or other head injury... which really surprised the emergency room doctor. I'm buying the exact same model today as my replacement. This was a good product. I was shipped and arrived on time and in the condition I expected. Great price. A very sturdy and highly customizable (for fit) helmet for the price. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for good protection at a reasonable price. I bought this to replace my aging helmet and was very happy when I got it. The helmet has a nice adjustable headband (the ratcheting style) and includes extra padding to make it fit like you like. It is very light and the quality seems high. I have done a few rides this spring and been very pleased - a sign of a good helmet for me is when I get home and don't really remember having worn the helmet. And for the price - I think this is a great value. When you are looking for a Bike helmet you have to be sure it fits very well and one of the most important think is that it has to provide good protection. Giro has a very good reputation in helmets,is the "same" of BELL helmets, you can see it in the manufacturer sticker inside BELL is the owner of the brand.It has the OK of ANSI that is the other important think you have to check.The diference betwen helmets and their prices is almost always the weight and the ventilation they have.This is not a heavy one, it makes his job very well. Comes with an extra thicker foam cushion inserts in order to change the original ones with them for a better fit.If you are looking for a VERY GOOD AND CHEAP helmet this is the choice, I have no complains about it, OK just one, it doesn't have any reflective logo or sticker. I have to be honest at first I was a little worried and had to think it over for a couple of days before making up my mind and eventually placing an order with Amazon . I had not tried it on and had not even seen the darn thing, but after reading a couple reviews I was sold. I had searched for other similar cycling helmets online but I knew I wanted a Gyro helmet and you know those things are not cheap. So I went with my gut feeling and when I finally receive my helmet I must say I was impressed. I was looking for something that looked good but had the right fit. This helmet was a perfect buy, not only was it great looking but also had an adjustable mechanism that is not described on Amazon which allows you to adjust with a few clicks on the back of the helmet the circumference of the harness within the shell. I would normally not wear a helmet on my bike but I like wearing one now. And don't forget the price, unmatched by any other. I would highly recommend this cycling helmet to anyone. mavic 2012 a319 alloy rim campagnolo veloce silver braze front halo spin doctor pro mtb campbell 6506031 replacement campad kit poc dh jersey white x axiom 6061 alloy qr front electric big block weekenderdot matrixone castelli fusione jacket mens redsilver funkier bike womens winter microfleece avid elixir cr carbon x9 36 volt 2 amp lithium mavic 2011 cosmic carbone sl 2011 spakct skeleton pattern cycling kuat vagabond reynolds assault carbon clincher road adams trail a bike original fsa orbit x cx headset velocity a 23 700c 32h strider st 3 toddler pre chariot jogging brake kit 2 guys cruiser bike 26 bruiser fsa gossamer front tandem 42t kreitler kat 1 training station manitou manitou split rp air tacx booster magnetic trainer topeak joe blow pro kmc x11sl 11 speed chain italtrike super lucy tricycle pink profile design quick stop carbon wtb moto 2 1 tcs shimano fc cx50 crankset hollowtech sugino 75 track armset 165mm state bicycle co tsunami fixed 3 x aluminum upright car 36v 800w 26in front wheel gavin pro road bike cycling uvex 2012 xenova mountain bicycle fox 2012 striker bicycle helmet louis garneau mondo jersey short northwave mission pro shoe mens montane featherlite velo cycling jacket mavic huez cycling shoe mens deuter rear rack pack pannier fsa orbit x headset wcarbon truvativ x 0 bb30 3x10 wtb laserdisc trail 29er rim sta tru silver alloy freewheel dr650 rear rack trike canopy mobo mobito black cruise in uvex 2012 supersonic lx cross campagnolo power torque bb30 integrated fsa k force nano compact cal cycling jersey medium zoot womens ultra compressrx w torker unistar lx pro unicycle louis garneau fit sensor 7 burley stroller kit all models fsa super road chainring 110x52t kmc x10sl 10 speed chain schwalbe rocket ron evo snake vw volkswagen jetta barracuda bike mrp lopes sl 32 38t torker unistar lx pro unicycle ritchey wcs carbon 31 8 profile design zbs tt aero glide bikes super glider adult sram x 9 trigger set sram rival oct cross 68 giordana trade alta gamma roubaix castelli 2012 womens leggera cycling sram noir xc 3 3 castelli meccanico sweater black m giordana trade alta gamma long ncaa auburn tigers mountain bike micro beer jerseys mens anchor itp mud lite xtr tire nirve womens paul frank vic rockshox tora 85 130mm coil lazer nutz mips youth helmet nimbus 20 inch signature trials poc receptor helmet green large wheels manufacturing 120 piece chainring lazer o2 helmet flash yellow ducati carbon fiber front fender tufo 700x22 elite pulse tubular vaude camras bicycle backpack pannier redline monster bmx rear wheel nutcase little nutty bike ny louis garneau womens liege padded bamf grappler 29er mountain bike uvex 2012 xp city bicycle lake mens cx165 cycling shoeblacksilver12 fizik tundra 2 kium rail castelli velocissimo bib short mens desoto mens forza tri short canari cyclewear mens hawaii 3 nutcase paisley brown matte bike dakine ridge short with chamois maloja ulrichm jersey short sleeve

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น