วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Yes, this has Y-shaped connecters. Yes,

Yes, this has Y-shaped connecters. Yes, if your face is burly and of abundance you will probably find that to be an issue.With that said, I love this helmet. They provide pads with it, of course, if you find a particular spot to be harder than the rest or there is one spot that annoys you. Hey, all of our heads are different...I never notice the Y-connecters. Ever. It's the first helmet I've ever owned and after about a 3 minutes you forget it's even on your head. Very ventilated which makes it easier to keep your head cool. The universal fit on this worked like a charm for me.If I ever get in an accident or lose this, I'll immediately replace it again with the exact same helmet. I have had this helmet for over a week. Lightweight and stylish. It fits very comfortable on my head. I really like the wheel adjustment on the back of the helmet. It makes for a snug fit. the pads provided help out even more. Even though summer is not here yet, this helmet ventilates very well. I've read reviews about the straps not aligning properly against your face, however, it doesn't seem to bother me. Have had helmet going on two months and am so far very pleased. This replaces an older Giro model that got many years of use. The helmet fit my head perfectly out of the box,no adjustment needed, but if it was needed, looked easy enough, just turn the wheel( extra foam inserts are included for those who need them ). I did have to tweak the chin straps a bit, but no big deal there. The attached visor is very handy ( missing on my old helmet ). For the price , 26 bucks, and free shipping, it is just hard to beat. Shipping, packaging from Amazon was fine, as it almost always is. Gotta give it five stars. This bike helmet is nice looking (for a helmet mind you) with the black and yellow Livestrong graphics. It fits very nicely and is adjustable for different sizes. Thankfully I haven't fallen to test the durabilty but it seems well made. I would recommend this to my friends. I have a black and yellow bike (Go Hawks!) and I like to match, so this was a must for me.I ripped off the visor to convert to a more true road bike helmet. The only downside is doing so leaves 3 little holes for you to be able to replace it if you like, and like most lower end helmets, the straps dont fit flush against your face.I don't ride a super large amount, just about 125 miles a week, but I never ride without this helmet. It is light weight, breathes easily and matches my bike perfectly.Would recommend to anyone wanting their first helmet.Before purchasing I read reviews on why expensive helmets do NOT make a difference as far as safety. Because they all fit the same safety precautions. I am not in the Tour De France and don't need a $300 helmet to save ounces and be more aerodynamic. bought this for work and i'm a police officer in hawaii and use this helmet for when I we do our Bike Patrol and so far love this helmet very heavy duty and very light. highly recommend 5 star, aloha. I was looking for a beautifull and cheap helmet and I found it with this Giro helmet.It is confortable and make me look as a sportman. Helmets usually don't look nice on me, but slap on a pair of sunglasses and this thing makes me look pimp. As a kid, helmets were really bulky and heavy, I didn't really enjoy wearing them much, so when I got this helmet I was a bit apprehensive. Once I put the helmet on and fitted it on my head using the step-by-step guide (I know, newbie alert!) it fit great and is SUPER light!It comes with a few extra pads with sticker backs to attach to the inside, but I haven't found myself needing them yet. The plastic visor is also removable, but it leaves ugly holes in three places on the front of the helmet, so if you're planning on buying this and removing it, take note of that. I mean they're not noticeable from afar, but up close, looks cheap.I ended up removing the labels from my helmet, only keeping the Giro symbol and removed the lettering from the visor. IMO it looks a helluva lot nicer. Other than that, great helmet. Worth the price! This Giro bike helmet is comfortable and looks cool for a teenage boy, who doesn't like bulky/dorky helmets. Adjusts easily. Sleek design. This helmet replaces the same modal helmet I purchased in the Spring. In October I went off the road going downhill about 20mph and flip over my bike hitting the back of my head and shoulder on a rock. My shoulder didn't fair so well and ended up with a broken clavicle. However, despite a dent in the helmet from the rock I didn't even have as much of a headache and passed all the head injury checks in the emergency room. Purchased the same helmet to replace the one damaged in the accident can't wait for warmer weather so I can start riding again. basil elements bicycle shoulder bag torker unistar dx unicycle 20 dot flip up helmet with thule 3024 podium foot kit diamondback edgewood lx mens sport primal wear 2012 mens primal sugoi mens midzero bib tight pearl izumi mens fly long selle italia slk gel flow azonic outlaw 32 spoke 26 blackspire sub4 pedal 916 black origin8 track attak wheel set delta stableloader 2 bike truck oneal 312 helmet stylo blackwhite avid bb7 road disc brake tour de france stage one jandd grocery bag pannier black thule kit1462 roof racks sram red braze on front burley childpet trailer storage cover shimano br cx70 cyclocross front 48v 1000w 26 inch rear kmc digital chain checker kali protectives us savara celebrity shimano fd m985 e xtr hydrapak big sur hydration pack capo dorato jersey long sleeve eighthinch amelia track fixed gear pearl izumi womens tri fly gravity maximus atb 175mm 64104 crankset shimano fc 7710 da jrfoto carbon fiber stem carbon vuelta pro v road wheelset shimano xtr sm rt98 rotor folder 1 trail a bike ritchey wcs carbon 31 6 bicycle seatpost mounted commuter rack airace hercules dg floor pump district v4 threadless one piece truvativ hussefelt 2 2 175mm thule 4020 podium fit kit gore womens contest thermo lady thule fit kit for 400xt pdw loading dock aluminum rack zero rh adapto jacket mens thule fit kit for 400xt continental steher tubular track bicycle kinetic by kurt pro road shimano wh t565 trekking wheelset revolution mens getaway mountain bike sta tru black shimano deore 2011 selle smp dynamic cycling italtrike speedy small 10 tricycle giordana trade eurofit pinarello jersey exustar e pr43m magnesium bern brentwood matte black with maxxis padrone 700x23c tubeless road trail a bike original one ritchey wcs carbon evolution 31 lupine lighting piko 3 complete hincapie sportswear performer bib shorts shimano pro plt carbon composite sugoi evolution shortblackx large louis garneau 201213 womens delano hjc cl 16 wine sizemed mavic ultegra open pro set onguard rottweiler 5023l bicycle armored bike basket liner handbag style green guru gear dutchy billboard shimano ultegra fc 6750 chainring wellgo mg a52 mag white endura womens hummvee shorts black bern 2011 womens lenox thin ritchey wcs 4 axis 31 evs sports sv1 trail protective roadmaster polarized sunglasses red for giordana 201213 mens brooklyn team cycling bicycle bike comfortable outdoor trp inplace adjust a for profile design abs aluminum time avid speed dial ultimate pair bridgestone accolade ac03 cruiser front ortlieb bike packer plus bag mens top shelf bib shorts gore bike wear mens countdown gore bike wear womens countdown basil forest rear rider 17268 ritchey wcs flat 10d top kettler fitness classic flyer 12in thule 440 specialty railing mount asv inventions brc520 sk c5 rideout carbon comfort saddle black primal wear fosters lager beer us army camo cycling shorts thule rb47 rapid aero aluminum bebe love triple jogging stroller pearl izumi womens tri fly pure fix cycles charlie fixed gbe m20 electric folding bike challenge grifo x s 700

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น