วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I guess they finally fixed the clamp pro

I guess they finally fixed the clamp problem, because I was able to use it the intended way. I only use the clamp when I don't have my backpack on me, so I can't speak for longevity. It does seem to be sturdy, though. The barrel turns freely when I operate the lock, given that you've inserted the key properly. No issues there. My model looks slightly different than the one pictured, and came with longer oval keys that have a solid feel to them. The lock itself is relatively heavy but that's to be expected. MUCH better than the Wally World locks. I feel confident leaving my bike alone with this lock, however, I do live in an area where bikes are not stolen that often, and I also never leave my bike for periods longer than 2-3 hours. You may want a stronger one if you live in a bigger city or leave your bike outside. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pair a U-lock with a chain or wire lock with a separate padlock when leaving your bike for extended periods of time. I cannot begin to describe the way people at my university lock their bikes up. Despite having decent locks, they somehow manage to make it scream "PLEASE STEAL ME". Please don't be careless; you're the only one that will get burned from it. This lock is definitely worth the price. Very satisfied! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews  Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse | PermalinkComment Comment 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful 4.0 out of 5 stars Theft deterrent for a great price, August 25, 2011 By S. Carlson (Huntington Beach, CA, USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?) No bicycle lock is going to keep your bike safe from determined thieves, but a beefy item like this will certainly keep the honest thieves honest. It's a little heavy for my preference, but my wife really wanted something substantial to secure her new bike. This does have a nice little bracket that holds the lock to the bike frame while riding, and the keys are flat and unobtrusive so they can be tucked away in a pocket or bag. I'd have to say this is a pretty cheap way to have a little peace of mind. Product is faulty. The brackets for mounting are incorrectly placed. Worst product that I have ever purchased through Amazon. Do not buy if you plan on using the mounts. This isn't the strongest Kryptonite lock, but should serve you well if you're not leaving it out for long periods of time. The key fits neatly with the rest of your house and car keys, which means you're a lot less likely to lose them. Bought my Kryptonite bike lock in 1990 and after 21 years, it still works perfect. Parked outside for 4 years, endured the rain, wind, and salt water moisture. Overall, it's a nice lock with a reasonable price.The lock looks good, size and weight are just normal and enough for locking up to most of the fixing structure.Only thing is that the mount has a weird angle, so you have to play with your particular bike to find the best fit.Didn't get chance trying with a thief at this time :p, but the key looks pretty good for the purpose. It looks durable, decent size, comfortable to carry it around while biking. I feel my bike is safe with this lock on. The lock is easy to use and simple. I haven't had any problem with it and I'm glad I chose this lock. Other reviewers are not kidding. The frame clamp is on the wrong side. How does that happen? It's almost comical in its absurdity. The lock is of good quality. I use a cable lock as well, but together I'm very comfortable leaving my bike locked up. This lock worked beautifully for the 1st couple of weeks (so much so that I ordered another for my girlfriend). However, shortly afterwards the lock became really awkward - the key wouldn't turn at all smoothly. It now requires a lot of jiggling/shaking/pulling/twisting to get the darn thing open (closing is fine). The one I bought for my girlfriend followed exactly the same time course as mine (i.e. fine for a couple of weeks then a nightmare to use).I HAVE tried oiling and greasing the locking mechanisms to restore smoothness of operation, but this only alleviates the problem for a couple of days at best (and even then it's nowhere near as smooth as it once was). Steer clear of this model, and any other with the same mechanism. I agree with the other reviewers, the wrong sided frame clamp makes this clamp useless if you want to attach it to your bike. You cannot flip it over as some posters have replied. The way the U-lock fits into the lock bar with a curved end will not allow the attachment bracket to slide over it (or the long way around the U-end) as it is hard plastic.It's not worth sending back, but I will call the number listed on the manual to 'complain'. I wish I would have read through the reviews before purchasing. pacific boys chromium full suspension bmw zero restriction mens highlands club 24 inch freestyle unicycle park tool pcs 4 deluxe zipp vuka alumina aerobar clip pearl izumi womens amfib cycling profile design cobra zero carbon mcdavid womens hexpad freeride padded swagman 3 bike standard rack abus granite city x plus curt 18013 clamp on bike morgan cycle morgan pink pegasus ritchey classic threadless 110mm 31 cycloc popsicle wall mounted bike handspun pavement series 2 rear 12 x 12 genuine sheepskin kmc x10sl 10 speed 112l shimano tiagra 4503 triple 9 louis garneau 201213 mens enerblock castelli 201112 mens stelvio ws rockshox reverb seat post 30 pearl izumi womens aurora low oakley mens retro v long civia vert stripes waterproof rear tour de france stage one diamondback podium 7 sl bike lake mens cx401 cycling shoewhitered5 protaper se handlebar cr high mongoose pizazz girls bike 16 tourguide handle bar bag wfixer state bicycle co fixed gear pearl izumi mens select long ritchey wcs 4 axis 25 keen womens commuter ii cycling skins mens cycle shorts blackyellow bern baker eps matte helmet answer protaper am handlebar carbon huffy womens moire bike creamblue lezyne micro floor drive hvg icebreaker womens long sleeve grace truvativ holzfeller seatpost double clamp gavin linea rs tri full thule fit kit for 400xt sugoi womens rpm short black l l bean sport cruiser dura ace 7900 54t 130mm bell custom 500 white open descente mens pro legacy jersey campagnolo exa drive 8 speed tall mans black pearl bike ibex mens arrivee cycling bib gravity maximus atb crank isis thule 4002xt aero roof rack thule tb60 top track roof topeak joe blow ace floor prologo nago evo ttr ts shimano rd m593 deore rear knog kransky cable lock with louis garneau massimo 2 jacket assos 2012 mens ss uno_s7 sram short cage white 10 pearl izumi womens elite tri fox racing flux diva helmet fizik kurve chameleon saddle for castelli 201213 estremo full finger kawasaki kx26 mens 26 inch origin8 track attak wheel set pearl izumi p r o schwinn delta sport dual suspension pearl izumi womens race road luckystore cycling bicycle bike led primal wear 2012 mens baron mavic ksyrium sr tubular wheelset huffy machine green medium16 inch strider st 2 no pedal shebeest womens sss cycling shorts park tool professional micro adjust fizik aliante vs saddle kium led zeppelin crop circles cycling northwave typhoon evo s b fizik cyrano carbon seatpost 31 muc off mox 260 8 basil mirte shopper bike bag wtb 26x2 1 nano tcs kuryakyn airmaster saddle shields reflective sugino single speed 170mm road park tool professional micro adjust nike fcb boys ss home shimano xt m780 right 10 frugah new 2in1 double child primal wear miller high life louis garneau mens ventila jersey lightning stryke flip up stem campagnolo 11 speed ultra shift bellwether thermaldress tight with pad shimano ultegra di2 fd 6770 shimano rd m640 zee shadow giro ionos bike helmet matte fsa wing pro compact shimano m640 zee disc brake

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น