วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I just started bike riding again after not having ridden since I was a teenager.

I just started bike riding again after not having ridden since I was a teenager. Back then if you wore a helmet, you were laughed at. Nowadays I think you're foolish if you don't wear one.I knew that I wanted one that was comfortable first and stylish second. With the Giro Indicator Sport Bike Helmet I have both. The initial fit was pretty easy and I was ready to go riding within about 10 minutes. I like that it's lightweight and breathes nicely. Also I have long hair and as another reviewer mentioned it's easy to put into a ponytail and slip through the back for better comfort.Overall an excellent helmet and I think the reviews show that. The price is worth it especially if it ends up saving your life. New biker and just getting into the whole bike accessory thing -- I tried several helmets and for me, this one was the most comfortable and stlyish without looking too goofy. I went with the Titanium color. I like the numerous adjustments available to get a comfort fit. Easy to put on and buckle up and light and cool. For price, I think a great buy. The helmet fits well, looks good, and is well ventilated. what more could you ask for? the removable visor is also a plus. I would recommend this helmet to anyone. Really like the look of this helmet, got the carbon fiber looking one but more important the fit is excellent. i was leary about purchasing online with the whole "universal fit" thing but with the online reviews coupled with the microdial on the rear part of the helmet you can really dial it in securely to your head. Hope i never have to test out its crash protection rating. The helmet is very ligthweight and fits well. Its not nearly as bulky as some of the cheaper helmets and is adjustable enough to get a good, comfortable fit. Great looking and fitting helmet; exactly what I was looking for. Seller was prompt in their shipment and the product arrived exactly when and as described. Thanks! I have purchased 3 of this style helmet for members of my family and everyone likes them. Fit and finish are excellent, however I must agree with another review that the one size fits all may not fit all. However returning the helmet is simple and virtually painless if it is too small. I believe that if you measure the head where the helmet would sit and it is under 24" I'm pretty sure it will fit. This was half the price of the least expensive helmet I tried on at the stores. The air-flow through the helmet is excellent. A thumb knob at the back of the helmet enables easy/quick adjustment of the fit to snugness. Feel this provides all the safety I can expect regardless of price. Great price on this helmet, normally I've seen this in stores for around [...]. It fits great with plenty of adjustment available and even though I normally look dorky in most helmets, this one looks pretty slick.I have yet to experience a crash and hope not to, but from the sounds of it this guy will keep my noggin safe. For a $30 helmet, it seems good enough. The size can be adjusted for both the chin straps and the back of the head. The only knock I have on it is that the extra pads that come with it don't stick well at all. They even fall out when I am wearing the thing (not sure how that happens). I ended up super gluing the remaining pads inside the helmet. pearl izumi womens canyon jerseycoffeepink shimano br 6700 ultegra brake sun classic unicycle 20 chrome 2012 style cycling jersey set soma track 1threadless black lugged ambrosio rim nemesis tubular rim camelbak 60138 talon cargo hydration cranky old bastard bicycle club castelli isterico vest mens blackanthracite straitline amp platform pedal 916 allen industrial grade 4 bike world jerseys mens kinetic koffee world jerseys mens espana short alpinestars drop jersey brownblack size northwave evolution s b s canari cyclewear mens san francisco xlab gorilla bottle cage white 3t ergonova team 44cm carbon torker unistar cx unicycle 20 wild 1 physco chubbys 18 5 pairs black large swiftwick craft lightweight stretch pullover long lazer o2 helmet flash yellow expsoure lights six pack led zipp padded two wheel bag nutcase air mail matte bike elite ritmo power fluid trainer louis garneau equipe bib short italtrike fire truck tricycle surly long haul trucker frameset diamondback della cruz womens beach tektro r539 road brake caliper bikestar 30 5cm 12 inch park tool 135 repair stand fsa energy front and rear 2012 hasa 7005 alloy shimano titec hell bent duke prolite shad sh29 top case for schwalbe nobby nic hs 365 topeak prepstand max bicycle repair wheel master 700c rear wheel profile design cobra wing bar lowest profile polo motorcycle half sugoi womens espresso pant black pearl izumi womens p r nhl colorado avalanche mens cycling pride mobility scooter rear basket tacx bushido trainer ibex mens giro fz short sugoi mens rpm bike jersey shimano sm sc70 flight deck stans notubes ztr alpha 400 shimano fc m670 slx crankset pedego orange comfort cruiser classic sportrack a32022 pin and bike pearl izumi womens elite versa ncaa illinois illini mountain bike shred ready shaggy helmet 2012 bell toddler super hero squad canari mens kbc long board odyssey g sport rollcage front thule kit 4005 podium intracker selle an atomica titanico watershed large commuter bag for burley thomson elite seatpost 26 8 brand new motorcycle trunk stylish lake cx211 triathlon shoes silverred kali protectives durgana aztek bike crank bredhers mallet 1 pedal ride2 crank arm shorteners for shimano ultegra fc 6700 crankset truvativ t30 25mm offset 40031 funkier bike womens short sleeve prologo zero pas ti 1 primal mens cycling jersey crankin schwalbe marathon racer hs 429 selle san marco zoncolan carbon sperry top sider womens ao craft performance storm bib tight gore bike wear womens xenon adrenaline promotions minnesota cycling jerseysmall campagnolo record compact chainring 50t sporty bike basket orangeblackgrey poc cortex flow helmet black steadyrack vertical wall mount black brake assembly system master cylinder primal wear 2012 mens vandal stans notubes ztr crest disc lytess orange peel bike shorts dt swiss rws titanium road shimano fc cx70 cyclocross 10 kidwise kids bikes baby blue sram xx ring 39t120mm s sram 1 1mm x 2200mm lupine lighting wilma 12 22 hollywood hr1450r sr recumbent 2 sram gxp 172 5mm 50 nimbus ii 24 inch freestyle assos unisex earlywintergloves s7 salsa 50t 110mm 5 bolt

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น