วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I am a serious Florida road cyclist (200

I am a serious Florida road cyclist (200 + miles weekly) that needed to replace my worn and cracked helmet in a hurry, between paychecks. I ordered the Giro Indicator for the price. I was extremely pleasantly surprised! Lightweight, great fitting, and pretty darn good-looking at one fifth the price of my previous Bell helmet. And it certainly doesn't slow me down one bit (just ask the guys on the Sunday ride that only got to see the back of the helmet)! You will not regret ordering this cost-effective alternative to pricey alternatives. Was buying a new hybrid bike and this was the helmet they required for the test ride. Was immediately taken with how comfortable and light it was - especially compared to my old one - so I bought one on the spot. (Unfortunately paid a lot more than the Amazon price!) It also looks sleeker and not so childish. Can't speak from experience about the most important aspect (hope I never have to!) but by all accounts this provides excellent crash protection. Because it's so comfortable I'm not tempted to leave it at home. Very pleased with this. There you go, the title says it all. It's sleek and elegant and seems to be good protection. Will update after a while I've been using this helmet for almost a year now in southwest Florida. It's light, comfortable and has enough ventilation to keep my head cool on the hottest days. One of the extra inner pads came off but I put a small piece of tape under it and it has held up even through several thunderstorms. I also added white reflective tape for increased visibility at night. I would definitely recommend this helmet for the comfort and price. Helmet is 304 grams. Not the lightest but at this price is a good every day use bike helmet. One major complaint is that the ear strap twists below the ears. It does not rest flush to the face and is annoying. No way to fix this problem. Poor design. Also no reflector stickers on the helmet or straps like other helmets in this price range. Mine arrive with some dents and scratches. Also the straps do take some adjusting to make it fit right. I bought this to have as an extra, was hoping it might also serve as my primary. But it wasn't comfortable enough. The straps will not lie flat, and the adjustment knob doesn't twist very easily. So, it serves just the purpose I bought it for: an extra to have around when visitors and friends need one. I purchased this helmet for my 13 year old son who skateboards and does tricks on his BMX bike. I have to say I have purchased many helmets over time, but this time I wanted to get one that would really save his noggin should he have an accident. The fit was very good and he never had a problem with wearing it. There were no problems with the styrofoam, molding, etc. as some have noted. The straps were set to factory shipped and of course they had to be adjusted accordingly and fit fine afterwards. One day my son came home and his helmet was crushed on the rear right side. He told me that he was doing a trick on his bike and flipped over the handlebars going down face first. He flipped himself over before impact, and ended up hitting the back of his head directly on the curb. The helmet didn't survive the impact, but my son didn't have so much as a scratch or even a headache after hitting his head so hard. So, I am buying this one for myself (occasional bike rider). My son opted for a new skating helmet instead of another one of these becuase it looks cooler with the hard shell and design. I just hope that it works as well as this one. Giros always fit well on my noggin, so it was just a matter of finding the sweetest color and pattern! Bingo! I would recommend this helmet to anyone doing regular biking. It has met all the safety standard in place and you can't beat the price. It came with about 4 extra sponge pads with weak adhesive so they don't stick. Fortunately for me, I didn't need them anyway. As is, it looks good (not like the kind I had and still see at the big box stores, looking like a huge ball on your head). It has a low and narrow profie. I was a little weary of buying a helmet online without being able to try it on in the store first. I have a pretty small head for an adult, so I was thrilled with how well the helmet fit out of the box. The ratchet in the back makes for a snug fit, and it even came with extra stickable pads if you need them. It is one of the few helmets out there that fits well and therefore does not project too dorky of a look!I saw some of the reviewers that complained about the straps not sitting flush to the face -- yes, that is true, but I went for an hour+ ride yesterday and didn't even notice it. I don't think it will be of discomfort to most people. Let's put it this way -- I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. giordana 2013 womens laser cycling rockshox recon silver tk coil cygolite milion 200 led rechargable fsa k wing compact 42cm torker unistar cx unicycle 20 hyalite equipment rear pannier set big mens top shelf bib capo padrone bib shorts mens ritchey streem wcs carbon rail rst capa t suspension fork deuter race exp air pack sigma bc1106 dts wireless bicycle sugino pj130 messenger 42t130 saris t bones 2 bike topeak rx combo set rx sta tru silver shimano rm terry mens falcon y blackred avenir cargo bicycle trailer avigo 12 inch bike girls campagnolo record 10 speed right spinervals ultimate interval training dvd endura luminite cycling jacket mens castelli giugno jersey short sleeve northwave fighter shoe mens black park 100 2c complete spring selle smp plus saddle black pearl izumi womens infinity softshell louis garneau 201213 tri lite truvativ aka gxp 3 3 light motion stella 150 headlight fsa aero tttri 55t s9c10 primal wear 2012 mens us sram x9 3x10 low clamp surly ultra new hub axle fsa 2010 slk stem 80 schwalbe nobby nic hs411 29 selle italia yutaak gelflow bicycle sugoi womens rs tri tank selle smp strike pro saddle organic bikes bamboo cycling bicycle basil tour xl double bicycle fizik gobi xm braided carbon sls3 compression full sleeves black profile design bike cx3 aerobar giro atmos cycling helmet pearl izumi womens pro softshell rol wheels matrix 58 clincher kask k10 race helmet blue sugoi mens rs short black ism adamo road saddle black poland team cycling jersey ncaa unisex adult tulane green fox 2012 mens giant ranger shimano sh rt31 road bike nutcase yellow cab bike helmet pancho villa beer cycling jersey bern macon eps carbon matte primal wear 2011 mens western louis garneau carbon pro team pacific outdoor equipment wxtexreg vancouver zum wood balance bike titan fusion dual suspension mountain magnetic mini roller sidi 2012 genius 5 pro zipp service course csl ssr kryptonite new york legend and nashbar watt master wireless fluid wellgo b 137 b137b pedals louis garneau pro tri jersey alpinestars wr 3 gore tex shimano 2013 mens mountain bike time x roc platform atac castelli body paint 2 0 shimano slx m660 shifter set terry liberator y gel mens ncaa south carolina fighting gamecocks king nothreadset 1 18 navy smart trike 4 in 1 zycle fix lady bug 26 micro beer jerseys womens coney craft radioshack nissan replica short stans no tubes ztr 29 cateye v2v3 wireless spsdcad sensor louis garneau europcar replica team fizik antares kium road bicycle sportful 2011 mens saxo bank primal wear blue moon night dahon jack d7 folding bike ortlieb back roller city rear selle italia sl xc future castelli estremo gloves black l world jerseys mens polish post kettler verso capri ladies cruiser thule gateway rack 2 bike mobo 360 degrees led light campagnolo record carbon front derailleur gear up floor to ceiling vittoria corsa evo c x shimano rd 6600 ultegra rear larry gets lost in seattle

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น