วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I have a Dodge Caliber, and the bike rack fits great! I drove on the interstate, so over 75 mph with two bikes and had no problems.

I have a Dodge Caliber, and the bike rack fits great! I drove on the interstate, so over 75 mph with two bikes and had no problems. I even drove through a thunderstorm that had reported winds of 90 mph, again no problems. I did use a couple bungee cords to make sure wheels didn't spin and the bikes were secure. I would highly recommend! I live in Phoenix AZ and drive to Flagstaff AZ often to bike during the summer.The trip from Phoenix to Flagstaff is 100+ miles and I was doing 65mph-85mph.It preformed as advertised and with the addition of two bungee cords my bike was well secured the entire trip.I should mention that I have never used a bike rack like this before. very easy to setup.Traveling at high speeds was not an issue at all. For the price, this bike rack is amazing. Its strong and does everything I want it to do. I would never spend money on the expensive racks because for a low price this one does it all. Great product. Highly recommended This is a great bike rack. I used it on my car traveling 4 hours each way (going 70-80mph most of the time) and had no issues. I don't have a metal bar under my bumper, so I just hooked the bottom strap onto the trunk itself. This worked great and let me open the trunk without removing the rack.However, the rack alone will probably not be enough for completely secure travel. They even recommend using something to tie the front tire. I used bungee straps to keep the front tire from moving around, and then another to hold both bikes close to the car. If you have metal pedals, you might want to wrap them so they don't scratch your car or another bike. Also using bungee straps to keep the pedals from moving might be a good idea...I could have avoided a couple scratches that way.With that consideration, I strongly recommend this rack! I purchased this rack to fit a Honda Civic and a Honda CrV (2011). It works great on the Civic and with alteration it could be made to fit the CRV. It is unstable on the 2011 CRV, so I won't use it. For $40 bucks I am real pleased with the stability offered on the Civic. I wouldn't hesitate to take it on a long trip. I do use a bungee cord and pull the bike snug against the rack to avoid bouncing. I carry a full size Mens all terrain bike. This is a great price for a rack, but after one nervous short, under 45mph trek in my car with my bike on this trunk rack, I had to send this back. After following all the instructions for attaching the rack to my car and attaching my bike to the rack, I still noticed my bike bouncing all over the place during my ride. When I got to my destination, I noticed my straps had still loosened quite a bit, and I was too scared to use this rack again. I read another review on here just now that said the rack probably isn't good for long car rides or rides over 35mph, and I totally agree with that. I just need to bite the bullet, spend the 200 quid and get a quality SARIS rack or something. ordered this item for fathers day gift, dad loves it and after assembling the rack, put it to use, very easy to use! (he has an avenger with no spoiler) I love to ride my bike, but living in a rural area it isn't possible to commute to work or go to the store on my bike. This rack makes it possible to easily take my bike places and ride from there. This rack is easy to put on my car and also on my daughter-in-law's car, we've switched it back and forth very easily. I drive to work, and then ride my bike so I'm putting my bike on and off 2 times a day. It is very simple. You can leave the rack on the car and even use the trunk with it on if you put the bottom clip on the trunk instead of under the bumper. For less than $40 including shipping, how can you go wrong! It's the best thing I've bought for a while! This product is great! It was shipped fast and worked perfect right out of the box. Wonderful price i would recomend this to any one! This product will do the job well as long as you mount it correctly on your car. It is compact when need to be stred away and light. No need to assemble, just open it and install straight from the box. graber guardian 3 bike trunk look keo easy pedals road sun ringle 29 am charger hollywood racks hr520 road runner hincapie sportswear pinerolo jersey short shimano rd m810 saint shadow pirelli gts 24 rear scooter fall line freeride gloves size pearl izumi womens ultra 3 garmin motorcycle mounting bracket syntace torque wrench 14 drive rohloff speedhub 14 speeds 16t duro hf918 tire rear 11090 schwinn 24 unicycle w 350mm velocity chukker 29er rim 700c outback mini mite 4 bike endura zyme bike short mens raceface altas fr 12 rise louis garneau womens futura xr jollywear cycling jersey d short nhl pittsburgh penguins jersey white 2012 cycling bicycle bike comfortable origin8 classique sport leather saddle nitto randonneur 45cm 25 4mm bellwether 2012 mens cadence distance brooks saddles imperial b68 s velo orange grand cru cartridge po campo pilsen bungee bicycle knog boomer usb rechargeable twinpack castelli 201112 mens transparente wind speedo race xtra life lycra cycling windproof and rainproof winter exposure lights flare bicycle light campagnolo sportswear tech motion jacket vittoria diamante pro 700 x hollywood expedition trunk rack 3 kurt kinetic rock roll pro evo folding stand w alloy volume trickster v1 bmx bicycle bern brentwood gloss white md e moto 2 0 velocity michelin pro 3 race road 2012 hasa 27 speed dual light front niterider minewt 600 swiss stop yellow king brake instep rocket aluminum bicycle trailer world jerseys mens golden gecko cycling bicycle bike comfortable outdoor k2 bikes womens huntington comfort continental grand prix attack force nhl buffalo sabres mens jersey pearl izumi mens elite cycling huffy mens ds 3 mountain yakima frontloader rooftop bike carrier giro athlon mountain bike helmet eleven81 rattan style qr rear pearl izumi mens pro softshell huffy mens atb rival bike sigma targa sts wireless bicycle primal wear air force stealth shimano dura ace cs 7900 pearl izumi womens elite barrier sks airbase pro bicycle floor nutcase pixie stix matte bike dont tread on me mens yakima raptor aero rooftop upright gore bike wear womens solid hollywood racks expedition rack for dynacraft lil pro girls cheerleader pearl izumi mens fly intercool diamondback 2013 girls miz della giordana trade alta gamma jersey race face atlas mountain bike zoic womens posh bike shorts astonishing orange 18 inch in diamondback 2013 girls mini impression giro sica shoe womens blackteal cycleops powercal hr power meter american classic sprint 350 shim sks raceblade long bicycle fender pearl izumi womens pro prima crank brothers cobalt 11 xc brooks slender leather wrap grips oakley womens waves bike short endura flyte jacket mens red primal wear phoenix short sleeve electra mens cruiser alloy classic louis garneau palomar jersey short dunlop elite 3 tour rear cycleops powertap ant updater 7260 sidi hydro gtx cycling shoeblack47 shimano cassette silver 11 34 louis garneau evans jersey short campagnolo centaur 10 speed chain pearl izumi womens pearl track mavic aksium white wts rw torker unistar cx unicycle 20 nutcase bike ny bike helmet adrenaline promotions kentucky cycling jerseyblue pro style cyling jersey and

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น