วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I just purchased this and have only used

I just purchased this and have only used if a couple times, but for the money it's amazingly powerful, small and lightweight and seems well built.I'm going to buy another one to use on my helmet for night single track riding. Standard shipping was fast too. BUY THIS LIGHT!!! I can't stop raving about this light to others, it is BRIGHT and the price is right. I use it in the blinking mode during the day for extra safety, but where it really shines (shines, get it?) is for night riding.I do suggest that you buy the wide angle lens to replace the clear one the item comes with. It really helps spread the light out into a nice, wide, road illuminating beam. The only flaw I experienced with both lights I purchased was that the stitching that holds the velcro strap to the battery pouch is not the greatest and the strap came free of the pouch. I fixed both with a needle and thread and it's held great ever since. I ride a bike path 3-4 times per week. Now that the summer is winding down its tough to get a full ride in before sundown. I had a small AAA battery powered light, but it didn't cast enough light for me to ride at high speed in the dark. I had looked into buying a bike light in the past, but couldn't justify the 150-200 cost, especially because I had no way to test them out in night riding conditions prior to purchase.For the money I was willing to give this light a shot and it is fantastic. The build quality is higher than I expected and the light output is far more than I needed. I actually use it at the lowest of the three settings and can still see the refective road paint and street signs at least 100 feet in front of me. The light comes with a head mount that I have been using over attaching it to my handlebars. This way if I am taking a sharp turn I can focus the light on where I will be going instead of what the handlebars are currently pointing at.I don't know what the max use life of the battery pack is. So far my night rides have been in the 1-2 hour range and I have not noticed any issues. Given that its LED based and the battery pack is fairly substantial I do not anticipate a problem unless you are going on epic night rides.I am looking forward to using this light through the fall until temperatures become and issue. Highly recommended. UPDATED REVIEW: My $40 light no longer works after only two weeks of moderate use. Not sure what happened but the battery no longer charges. This one is getting returned.________Previous review below___________This is the brightest bike light I've ever used. I always worried about not having a bright enough headlight in traffic b/c cars wont yield as much. It improves driver visibility and makes things easier to see for the rider as well.Cons:-comes with a battery pack, which means every time I park outside I have to remove the light system - better than getting it stolen. Also wires may screw up the 'clean line' look of your bike, if you go for that sort of thing.-Low peripheral coveragePros:-Bright - did I say its really really bright? Well, it is.-greatly increased visibility-rechargeable-doubles as head lamp-lens is interchangeable in case you want to use a wide light lens-cheap compared to other high end lamps with less lumen. I would have given this 5 stars if I'd reviewed it in the first week. Now I've had it nearly 3 weeks and the batteries don't hold a charge very well at all. The light on the power supply is supposed to turn green when fully charged, but it stays red now. If I wiggle the cord I can sometimes get it to turn green. Both my husband and I have gone to ride and realized too late that the headlight has no battery, even though it was recently charged. So, unfortunately it's flaky and there's no way to contact the seller. I bought 2 of these, and they are both underperforming.Also the little rubber washer thing that attaches the light to your bike causes me some concern. It's stretchy and I'd think it would stretch out in time or get baked by the sun and deteriorate - either way, it seems less than secure. But that might be OK, if the charging was reliable.The light is bright though. Blows away the latest Catseye. Too bad the charging is flaky. s shimano ultegra fc 6650 double ymx madkool short sleeve tri stans notubes ztr flow ex park tool professional bench mount diamondback podium 700c wheels 7 24v 500w 26in front wheel maxxis ikon tire 29 x sugino ssg track 44t144mm black keen womens presidio cycling shoeblack10 straitline amp pedal 916 blue louis garneau carbon lazer short tour de france advantage elite oakley factory pilot glove khaki torker unistar dx unicycle 24 kryptonite new york chain and pearl izumi w elite ltd ibex mens woolies crewneckblacklarge diamondback della cruz 1 womens yakima 8002441 kingpin 4 bike diamondback 2013 girls lil della garmin edge 305 waterproof cycling best gift chrome polished 24 giordana 2012 womens silverline nilo kettler junior balance bike po campo armitage stachel bicycle fsa ceramic bearing bicycle derailleur smart trike fresh yellow red sunringle city flea road rear cycling bicycle bike comfortable outdoor lemond revolution trainer no cassette thule fit kit for 400xt tufo 700x21 s33 special tubular endura singletrack ii 34 short asv f3 series pro model minnie mouse foldable tricycle world jerseys mens italia cycling diamondback 2013 insight 1 performance crank brothers split seat collar stylish large motorcycle trunk black giordana fusion long sleeve womens raceface team ring set black canari cyclewear mens gel force kinetic by kurt wireless power rockshox 31 6 355mm length sram x 5 gxp 3x9 shimano dura ace di2 rear gore womens power so lady cutter road saddle pack deluxe rockshox sid rct3 dual air epic cam black camera kit a lee 645 white frame swagman 3 bike standard 2 mlb oakland athletics mens cycling gore mens base layer ws lizard skins soft cell knee harken utility bike and dinghy terry mens liberator y gel tour de france advantage bicycle diamondback response sport mountain bike orca mens 226 tri pant ravx womens race bib shorts louis garneau 201213 tri lite niterider minewt 500 headlight exclusive gore bike wear mens alp nutcase superstar bike helmet smallmedium aosom 2in1 double baby bicycle compact handle bar bag pack castelli perla bavette sleeveless womens schwalbe durano k tire 700 schwalbe marathon plus rlx 700 sixsixone sub gear short sleeve bertoni sunglasses drive line d200e pearl izumi womens divide poloblackxx louis garneau womens fit sensor selle italia turbo saddle black lezyne macro drive led front 2 4 bike adjustable class masterbuilt hitch haul tow bar louis garneau edge helmet whitegray pearl izumi mens elite cycling sram x 0 2x10 low sram x 0 2x10 low uhlsport torwart tech long sleeve prince lionheart chop balance bike brooks saddles devon rear pannier cannondale mens metro cycling jacket schwalbe marathon racer hs 366 pink floyd team dark side columba 26 folding bike w gore bike wear mens xenon pearl izumi womens aurora thermal adjustable 18 inch in 18 clarks galvanized derailleur cable pack zoic womens navaeh mountain bike sram pg970 9 speed dh primal wear bone collector skeleton sugoi womens midzero rc pro onguard beast 5016 bicycle chain one locking bike trac louis garneau alveo 3k short

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น