วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

This is a solid purchase for anyone getting into bicycle riding.

This is a solid purchase for anyone getting into bicycle riding. Highly recommended! I was a little worried if it would fit or not - This would typically be something I would try on before purchasing.However, when it came it fit perfectly. It includes a few extra pieces of padding with adhesive that you can place inside to further adjust the fit/comfort. I ended up using one on the inside back to cover a small protruding piece of plastic from where the rear adjustment knob assembly attaches to the helmet. This was strictly a comfort issue for me though, and the small piece of padding which was included fixed it.Overall, very satisfied with this helmet, especially at it's price point. I bought this helmet for the fit and the price. Two weeks after I bought it, I took a flip over the handle bars of my mountain bike, and landed full force on the top of my head. Although my neck suffered a bit from the compression, the helmet did a great job of protecting my skull.Since it is recommended to replace the helmet after a significant crash, I purchased the same model again.The only drawback is the "mushroom" look, due to its width. However, in this price class you'll be hard pressed to find a better looking helmet. This is a great looking helmet (the pattern on the black helmet looks great! It sort of looks like a carbon fiber pattern.) and it really can fit just about anyone with the universal fit system that it uses. I use mine for mountain bike riding and it's excellent. The only flaw that I have found with this helmet is that the little self stick pads they give you (to personalize the helmet fit and comfort to your head) tend to fall off if you don't use the helmet for a few days, and you have to stick them back on. It's really not a big deal, but can be annoying at times. If it wasn't for this minor nuiscance, I would have rated it a full 5 stars. This helmet has plenty of vents and my head stays cool, even on those hot sunny days. Overall I'm really happy with this helmet, and also the price is great. I've seen bike helmets that cost 3,4, and even 5 times as much, and I don't see much of a difference between this Giro helmet and the super-expensinve ones. I highly recommend this bike helmet for anyone who is looking for a good looking, great fitting helmet for an excellent price! Giro hit the nail on the head with this one! Good helmet for down town runs and light riding near the house. Comfy and good fit. After buying my first road bike I realized I needed a helmet. My budget was $50 or less (at my wife's urging), and after looking at numerous models on line, I decided on the Indicator based on all of the positive reviews. I have to say I have not been disappointed. It fits well, feels comfortable and is very light. I think all bike helmets look dorky when worn but this one is not bad and I actually forget I have it on once I hit the road. The bottom line is it protects my head and for the price paid I feel I got a great deal. If you want a decent helmet that won't break the bank, give this one a try. I really like the look of this helmet because my old Bell helmet made me look like a dork. This helmet is light, highly affordable, streamlined, fits very well and is easily adjusted. I highly recommend this helmet to anyone who is looking to not have to take a second mortgage out just to buy a great helmet. This Giro helmet is a great fit, easy to adjust for correct snug fit. Good breathing paths too. Happy buyer here. So far, I love this helmet. I spent a good deal of time shopping for a helmet that not only fit well, but didn't look to bad either. I haven't had a single problem with it yet and I don't forsee having one anytime in the near future. I would definitely recommend this helmet to others. This is my second Giro Indicator helmet. I was wearing the first one when I had a crash while rollerblading downhill. I fell backwards, and the back of my head smacked hard into the pavement. Without a helmet, I would have been lying unconscious in the travel lane of a state highway. With the helmet, I had no head injury.I replaced that Giro Indicator by a Specialized AirForce helmet. It didn't fit me nearly as well as the Giro, so I decided to pitch the Specialized and buy another Giro Indicator. It fits me perfectly. The straps that go around the chin do not lay flat like they were supposed to. Other than that it is a great helmet. dt swiss front hub 240s skyway tuff ii 5 spoke hutchinson piranha cx 700 x hurst 5000023 3 shifter cable primal wear 2012 mens coors diamondback 2013 girls clarity performance craft men perf storm jacket gore bike wear mens power adrenaline promotions nc state cycling mavic switchback mountain bike shoe avid x 0 front disc shoei qwest diverge tc 6 dmt radial shoe mens whitesilver truvativ t30 25mm offset 40031 sturmey archer s80 8 speed gore running wear 2012 mens fixie 700c extreme 54cm firmstrong shimano xtr sl m980 rapidfire sram shifter x 9 trigger sram s30al fr 700c sprint alloy track fixie road bike lockitt abus granit x plus dimension rt 10 1 threadless motogroup bike rack for car sram x 0 esp left bmw s1000rr carbon fiber rear shimano r701 triple 10 speed dt 240 road shimano body 3t arx team road bicycle texas coolblue short sleeve cycling shimano ultegra di2 rd 6770 vuelta vuelta zerolite road comp ride snowboards 201112 mens capitol polar cs500cad tour de france buzzrack skipper 2 bicycle suv kent boys probike 16 inch niterider niterider minewt mini usb thomson 25 4 x 330mm ritchey scuzzy logic pro 1 abus granite victory x plus descente prologue long sleeve jersey demarchi contour pro short sleeve basil dazur shopper bag warm lake mens mx330 cycling shoepearl comfortable silicone bike seat cover light and motion urban 400 zoic mens hoodoo short with bern dj headphones with black lezyne carbon road drive 2 shimano ultegra rear derailleur design sidi 2012 t3 6 speedplay giordana 2013 womens body clone evolution cycling jersey sidi genius 5 pro cycling pearl izumi w elite ltd ibex mens duo short black size m cheap 3 coney island lager beer cycling northwave fahrenheit gtx shoe mens rockshox recon gold rl solo truvativ 4 bolt direct mount velocity a23 rim 700c 32h raxter tarsus folding 2 bike kryptonite evolution series 4 1055 ravx opti bar x4 3w paul components cross lever black firmstrong urban lady single speed fsa team issue road handlebar 2012 13 sr suntour epicon rola 59403 rola bike carrier niterider minewt mini 350 usb mobo triton three wheeled cruiser easton ea50 road bike wheel nantucket bike basket cisco collection state bicycle co bel aire tour de france stage one burley design nomad cargo rack tacx real life video new easton ec90 seatpost offset one cycling bicycle bike comfortable outdoor uvex onyx carbon look white old fart cycling team jersey loaded amx titanium signature freeridedownhill bell furio bike helmet whitesilver michelin pilot city with protek skins c400 winter mens wind gore bike wear mens power poc palm comp vpd race light and motion stella 300 look look keo 2 max pirelli scorpion sync rear tire avenir shimano cxp22 32h qr easton ec90 carbon bar ends bob ibex 28 suspension trailer thule fit kit for 400xt 2012 style lampre cycling jersey firmstrong urban lady 24 single dmt ultimax spirit road cycling maxxis 60a ardent lust folding 2012 style cycling jersey set

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น