วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Great product!The flashlight is amazing!

Great product!The flashlight is amazing! The life time of battery and the finishing of material are awesome! I have been using during 4 hours cycling every week, I got rain once and no problem was detected. The illumination capacity is superb. I am totally satisfied with this light. I live on a remote island in the Pacific and lighting at night is a challenge in most places. Without a full moon, it is pitch black and street lights are few and far between. I have purchased bike lights from $10 to $26 and this one is buy far the best. I don't have to buy batteries for it because it's rechargeable and batteries aren't always available for purchase. When I leave the beach house at night, all of my friends get in front of me so they can see from my light. It's one of the best buys I have made. This is a great light! Very powerful and super cheap. The only negative i have to say about this light (been on 2 MTB rides) is the damn velcro strap on battery pack, that i attached to the frame of my bike snapped off last night. I did take some sweet jumps (Napoleon Dynamite reference), but really these were only like 1 foot tall jumps. I do have some velcro cable ties that i will attempt to use on my next ride. But for the price you cannot get any where near this type of brightness.I also ordered the wide angle lens off amazon and that HELPS A TON! I have 2 of these lights one for the handlebars and one for the helmet. I only have the wide angle lens on the handlebar mounted light and just keep the regular lens (flood) on my helmet. Battery seems to last a good while. Only was out riding for an hour. Will update my review as day light savings time kicks in soon and i will be starting my rides after work in the complete darkness.Save yourself some money and get 2 of these lights, if you already dont have 1.Oh 1 more negative, i ordered 2 of these lights individually. The 2nd light i bought the cable connectors for the light itself and the power cable dont attach together very well. Might have to use electrical tape to keep them together. The cables do attach but they dont lock in place because one of the pieces is ever so slightly larger. I dont really consider this a deal breaker and still give this light 5 stars compared to other highly priced lights. Blindingly bright, easy to mount, and 4 hours of battery on the maximum setting, for under $50? Fantastic. If it doesn't break within 6 months, I'm going to assert that all other light manufacturers are horrible, horrible scam artists. So, I thought I would write a review as all the information here is conflicting. I purchased this light out of curiosity more than need. My wife rides a Magicshine (what was recognized as probably the best value on the market) so I was curious how this would compare at more than half price, as this is almost a copy of a Magicshine. I am an avid single-track rider and, when the time changes, that leaves me riding off-road in the dark 3 times a week. I am pretty knowledgeable about lighting systems and LED's in general.There are two classes of bike lights:1. Lights that are designed for safety and minimal vision enhancement. These usually take non chargeable AA or AAA batteries and are self contained. They are what you would find on the shelf at a sporting goods store or Wal-Mart. On a road bike, this is usually sufficient for deterring getting run over. They are usually less than $20.2. Lights that enhance vision. They are several hundred to a couple of thousand lumens and will make you see spots if you look into them. They use a battery pack and is usually recharged every ride or two. Some street riders use them but they are most commonly used for riding night rides by mountain bikers in the woods. Historically these lights have started at $100 dollars on up to whatever you want to pay. This light I am reviewing falls in this category and I purchased due to my curiosity of just what a $50 attempt would look like. Here are my observations....Pros:1. Price! There is nothing I have seen that is even close to the value proposition here.2. Build Quality. Anodized aluminum with silicone seals.3. Output is bright4. CREE LED...best company in the business5. Light emitted is not too blue.6. Cool glow in the dark halo created by the glass seals. OK so this is not really a pro but it is just cool.Cons:(Let me preference these are a non-issue at this price)1. Light produces a spot light not a flood type pattern. It is very bright in the middle. I have ordered a diffuser to try and even it out. We will see. If that fixes it, 5 bucks well spent.2. Battery is cheaply assembled (I would not charge unsupervised) Take it to work and charge it while you are next to it. It is 4 cells heat shrined together with paper ends. After the debacle with batteries catching fire, I always take precautions. I have not disassembled it so this is just judging a book by the cover but better to be safe than sorry.3. The light is really white. More natural would be sort of yellow.This is what I would call a Magicshine copy....so lets compare.1. Is it as good as a Magicshine? No2. Is it half the price of a Magicshine? More than half price.3. Is a Magicshine twice as good? No it is only marginally better.Usually you get what you pay for but I would say this is far better than what you pay for. I am unable to talk about the quality of the cells of the battery as it is relatively new....but batteries are replaceable and perishable. I have also ordered the diffuser for this to alleviate the bright spot. We will see how it works. For the cost......I can't find any weaknesses that I can justify griping about. If the cons listed are a deal breaker for you, then move on and pony up some additional coin. If you are looking for a "Real" light at a great price, this is it. s sram gxp 175mm 50 34t rockshox 30 9 355mm length louis garneau kat skirt 2 dynacraft lil pro boys soccer sigma bc1606l dts wireless bicycle sturmey archer s80 8 speed columba 26 folding bike w dunlop roadsmart rear tire 19050zr17 mizuno mens rebel jacket blackblue sr suntour cr9 fork 700c pearl izumi mens elite barrier gore bike wear alp x gore bike wear mens fusion poc spine vpd tee white selle italia sl kit carbonio detours the phinney bag orange rockshox recon silver tk solo lazer helium helmet blackwhite xl2xl lezyne macro drive led light var combined tool for chainring truvativ stylo world cup 110mm kryptonite new york disc lock hollywood racks hr400 road runner nutcase dots bike helmet largex park tool pcs 10 work gore bike wear womens alp us navy team cycling shorts showers pass elite 2 0 2012 swiss stop yellow king shimano rd 6700 g ultegra dimension road front wheel 700c giordana formared carbon windfront bib detours madison rack trunk black saris kool 2 bike truck rhino rack rhino folding ladder mantis raptor mens 26 inch fsa afterburner bb30 175mm crankset small commuter bag for burley shimano dura ace di2 front shimano xt fd m781 10 yakima holdup 2 bike hitch pro taper se series 78 fizik aliante carbon braided twin sixsixone evo knee pad small kryptonite new york noose with nokian hakkapelitta w240 studded tire cygolite tridenx led 750 li swagman xp 2 bike spare ritchey pro logic biomax light and motion seca 1700 sturmey archer s30 3 speed poc bone vpd leg body pearl izumi womens pro thermal racktime work it shoulder bag burley nomad bike trailer shimano nexus 3 speed rear craft mens flex long sleeve limar ultralight pro 104 road cannondale mens pack me jacket womens pearl izumi infinity softshell kryptonite new york 56 chain pearl izumi womens thermal long salomon womens xa 20 hydration shimano tiagra fc 4550 4550 finish line speed clean 17oz eastern bikes tribe cranks matte adrenaline promotions duke cycling jerseymedium giordana trade frc custom pinarello rocky mountain flatline pro bike sportrack abr611 nomad universal upright mrp mini g2 sl 32 cateye multi sports computer q3 zipp vuka bull base bar lezyne tech floor drive pump thule 954 ridgeline 4 bike mavic avenir whitebright redblack size sram s60 rr 700c clincher magicshine mj 816 1400 lumens cycling bicycle bike comfortable outdoor razor microforce 16in kids bike mens fifty three cruiser frame nirve lahaina womens three speed castelli mortirolo due jacket mens rad cycle products mag bike cannondale mens ride jersey emperor mongoose vanish bicycle blue angeles silver rider rickshaw trike castelli ergo tre short mens kinetic road machine fluid trainer powertap joule gps cycling computer primal wear womens cozmo short shimano fc 7800 dura ace tektro draco rear hydraulic disc shimano cs 7700 dura ace bern baker eps visor helmet shimano sl m660 slx rapid shimano sc 6502 flight deck notubes ztr arch ex rim zipp 808 rear carbon clincher wtb nano 2 1 29

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น