วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I was waiting on a high curb on my mountain.

I was waiting on a high curb on my mountain. I went forward and as soon as the front wheel hit the street, the bike flipped and my head hit the asphalt. There was a hole in the helmet but none on my head. Without a helmet, the hole would have been in my skull. Biking is a dangerous sport and I have been doing it for few decades and never forget that fact. This is a very reasonably priced helmet with excellent quality. Light, with lots of holes for ventilation for many hours of summer mountain biking. Th edifference between the expensive ones and this one is that the plastic coading covers the back of the helmet instead of just painted bare styrafoam. Regardless once you hit the helmet anywhere the styrafoam looses its integrity and you need to get a new helmet if protection is important to you. Size needs to be ADULT otherwise too small. Get protection before you loose it all. I had to have a helmet to ride in some areas. I am very happy with this choice. I have a coworker who rides with me sometimes who paid much more for his helmet and after inspecting mine he decided to replace his with this Giro because he damaged his old helmet in a wreck. This is much better than the ones you can buy at the large discount stores. As a casual cycler, it did not occur to me at first that a helmet would be a wise idea since I never used one when I was young. On the advice of my spouse, I did some research and determined that the Giro Indicator represented good value based on other reviews that I had read. I should also point out that this is my second Indicator. It is a replacement for my first which I needed to replace due to an impact.At first, I was skeptical about the whole universal fit thing. My concerns disappeared when I found it so easy to adjust to fit my head. This helmet is light and comfortable to wear. The ventilation is as good as I could expect, especially since I ride in a very warm to hot climate. I generally ride for at least one and a half hours at a time and did not find it difficult to wear my helmet for that long.The most important feature of this helmet is that it works. As I wrote earlier, this is my second Giro Indicator Bike Helmet. While wearing my first Indicator, I had an accidental fall while bicycling one morning. I knew enough not to try to break my fall by extending my arm and possibly breaking something so my entire body hit the pavement at once. The impact caused my head to bounce off of the pavement pretty hard. If it were not for the Giro Indicator helmet I was wearing at the time, I am sure that I could have been seriously injured. But, I felt absolutely no pain upon impact and was able to continue my ride.The only issue I have with it is that the visor really does not do too much. It is minor to me because I wear sunglasses when I ride and the sun does not really bother me at all.I am very impressed with a bicycle helmet that one can buy for under $40.00 that is as comfortable and effective as the Giro Indicator. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cycling helmet. This is actually my first bike helmet, but I could not think of anything bad about it. It feels light, provides a nice fit and looks really cool, with or without the visor. This helmet is very lightweight and comfortable. Easy to put on. Vents make for a cool ride. This is a pretty nice helmet. It fit well right out of the box and had good air flow. stays on straight, easy to adjust, protects the dome well. I like the extra protection in the back...makes it easy to loop my headlamp on my head when riding at night. It is a good helmet. I first went to Sports Authority to check if the size fits me (I have got a Black, UF). I like everything about it except the look and that's why I gave it 4 stars. Actually, I could have paid more to get a more beautiful one :D I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a helmet since I don't ride a whole lot. This helmet seems just right: comfortable, very light, simple to unclip and easily adjusted for fit, at a great price. Can't speak to the effectiveness of its protection, I'm hoping not to put that to the test... Helmet fits nicely and is light-weight. As others noted, the chin strap is twisted and I'm not sure I'll be able to fix that due to the construction of the helmet. Also, the visor is too short to be very useful. One nice thing is that I'm easily able to wear my hair in a ponytail with this helmet -- huge plus for me. All in all though, good helmet for the price. Looks much better on than my last helmet. adams child seat for trail firstbike big apple red kids nokian gazza extreme 294 29x2 outdoor research revel jacket mens thomson 0 degree 75mm 31 metallica logo skinz sports shirt crank bros iodine 3 saddle primal wear 2012 womens chrysalis avenir shimano ultegramavic open sport primal wear 2012 mens us royal racing esquire bike short zipp service course road stem sram xx ring 42t120mm s abus locks 810 chain lock shimano di2 tt brakeshift lever fox sergeant short black camo masterbuilt hcdr2 hitch mounted double sram i motion 9 9 pro series 63134 q slot thule 834 hull a port nirve island flower 3 womens avenir dome dual trailer orangegray schwinn trackrack 3 bike trunk kent 20 girls razor tempest bebop roadmtb clipless pedal 916 nirve womens classic 1 speed moon saddle black sigma pc25 10 heart rate capo serie a jersey mens ritchey comp ud carbon fork 20 beach cruiser bicycle micargi shimano fc m810 1 saint inno set of 4 black shimano fd 5603 105 triple sram red 54t 130mm time bell volt bike helmet matte saris unique mount triple track sun flat top street unicycle segway 12 0 handlebar bag odyssey cassette v3 black 36h lazer tardiz helmet hawaii waves abus u mini 40 red firmstrong urban lady 24 single nashbar steel commuter bike 56cm louis garneau mens perfecto short shimano fc m645 zee 10 capo drago jersey mens white sls3 mens compression bib bike lake mens mx170 cycling shoeblack9 ritchey classic logic curve handlebar canari blade short sleeve jersey pearl izumi mens ultra tight hollywood racks b3 baja 3 alex g6000 36h 700c rear dt swiss revolution spokes box hollywood racks hr320 road runner zoic 12 ether short castle shimano sg s700 alfine disc radio flyer twist trike syntace megaforce 2 stem 40mm sports solutions bua aluminum floor primal wear mens kodiak jersey fat tire amber ale blue jollywear cycling jersey short sleeve sram red black crankset black sutherlands cd edge 800 gps avenir 48h alloy double wall truvativ x o chain guide poc joint vpd elbow guard profile design jammer gt time craft touring pant black md ritchey streem wcs saddle crn schwalbe durano plus hs 399 sonoma womens chainless drive evolution parking rack stand for 1 oenophilia bottle cage cane creek sl brake front nashbar carbon cyclocross fork 1 fulcrum race 5 black hg mavic vision h2o jacket fluorescent shimano r087 road shoe with profile design os airwing bar retro black cat fireworks cycling smart trikes recliner premium green louis garneau mens carbon lazer saris unique mount single track shimano rd m663 slx rear gore black professional shift kit nhl detroit red wings jersey sram gxp 175 50 34 white industries erics eccentric eno sugoi mens piston 14 long inviscid design speedfil seat tube brooks b17 standard bicycle saddle gore bike wear mens contest zipp sl shortshallow 42cm 31 nashbar x aluminum cyclocross frame castelli aprile short sleeve jersey giordana formared carbon short mens

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น