วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

i like the helmet nice shape and all.

i like the helmet nice shape and all. my only problem is that it says universal fit on the web site. then when you get it home the paper work says universal fit between 2 sizes. for products like these Amazon should start posting a like to read the users manual, so that we do not have to rely on the company advertisement to see if the product is what we are looking for. Hi!. I''m from Venezuela. The Helmet is amazing for the Mountain Bike!!. I recommend to you... I am very pleased with this stylish, relatively inexpensive bike helmet. Through many hours of experience mountain-biking with this helmet, I can also vouch for its effectiveness. I would definitely recommend it! Good Helmet, nice fit, decent price, hope I never crash to see how well it works. Would recommend to anyone looking for a helmet. Haven't got to test its toughness yet (hopefully I never will have to), but it's nice. This bike helmet has a easy and effective dial adjuster knob to provide a perfect fit. My daughter and I both have Giro helmets and I think they are better than other brands. Did not enjoy this particular helmet. Could not get straps to adjust properly and secure a comfortable fit. As a result, this item was returned. Finding the right fit (online) was something of a mystery to me, outside of finding a tape measure to put on my head. So I crossed my fingers and went with a universal fit.I got a couple of these for myself and my wife. They let through a good amount of air (to keep your head cool), they fit well using the adjustable straps (for front-to-back fit, as well as chin to crown).Design and construction are both great. This helmet was really exactly what I wanted. It has a good fit and actually looks good on my head. The cheapo helmets that I was looking at at local retail stores were gigantic on my head (super thick) and I looked like a kid riding his bike in a cereal commercial or something. This has a much better 'low profile' design and it includes several extra cushioning pads that you can place where you want to inside the helmet. Very good purchase! This helmet performed perfectly during a recent bike accident. I went over the handlebars due to a front tire lockup. This happened so quickly I did not have time to react (ie. attempt to break my fall). Luckily I had my Giro Indicator on when I landed on my head! The shell was scuffed up however it was not cracked. The styrofoam absorbed the impact and did break up as you would expect. Even though I suffered multiple injuries (fractured clavicle, road rash, bruising, etc) I did not even have a headache after the crash.This helmet works. Thank you Giro. zoot sports womens performance cycle jaybrake clamp mount handlebar controls crank brothers candy 2 mountain ferrari cx 30 20 inch kettler 8152599kit junior kettrike tricycle endura singletrack 34 short mens fsa ck 4000 carbon pro dunlop hard terrain mx71 tire shimano fc 7800 dura ace fox racing shox 32 talas29 zero rh leader jacket mens serfas mens astro mountain bike canari cyclewear mens evolution bib lazer helium sm redwht helmet onguard mastiff chain 3610mm integr boeshield t 9 lube gallon lupine lighting smartcore battery 2 yukon trails womens navigator urban sportrack ez hitch platform 2 avenir joytecweinmann 36h rear wheel lazer excalibur full face helmet niterider pro 700 d i gore bike wear vista windstopper crank brothers iodine 3 wheelset giordana 2012 womens doodle sleeveless thule fit kit for 400xt team zombie yellow cycling jersey pearl izumi mens elite 3qtr white industries dos eno freewheel pearl izumi mens elite 3qtr my alibi logo jersey m sugoi zap jacketchili redxx large cannondale mens domestique bib cycling pearl izumi womens elite rd jollywear cycling skinsuit short sleeves adidas mens adizero shotput running ird technoglide threaded bicycle headset pearl izumi mens tri fly micro beer jerseys mens coney torker unistar cx unicycle 24 easton r4sl cassette body blue endura fs260 pro jetstream jersey renthal fatbar handlebars yamaha yzyzf k2 bikes zed 4 6 cannondale womens midweight tights without hjc is 16 scratch mc5 sugoi mens piston 200 knicker cortech daphne lds sn jkt forresters ladies drytech gore tex castelli feroce windproof top long pirelli diablo performance rear scooter schwalbe nobby nic hs 365 sun flat top street unicycle answer bmx alumilite ti mini straitline components de facto platform giordana competitive cyclist bib shorts azonic handlebar bike mtb ultra ducati carbon fiber front fender 04 12 yamaha yfz450 trail speedplay x2 stainless steel pedalset brooks b 17 select mens polaris ranger girls 24 inch razorx skateboard and helmet combo 2012 hot sale yellow white tandem shimano bicycle 26 island nirve suzy q kids cruiser axiom champlain rear panniers 3000 rockshox kage rc rear coil avon grips peg folding custom campagnolo mens textran waterproof light gore bike wear mens alp hudson ube bd pedal and mavic cosmic wheel stickers white serfas reactive gel womens cycling tufo 650cx21 s3 lite 200 pearl izumi octane sl ii mongoose mens fireline bicycle lake mens mx140 cycling shoeblackorange6 maxxis courchevel road racing bike maryland flag womens cycling jersey adidas colorado windbreaker black o57645 truvativ hussefelt pedals white 2007 08 womens louis garneau pearl izumi womens elite prima grand prix 700x22 black chili cateye sumo 2 rechargeable bicycle skins mens cycle bib shorts shimano xt rd m786 rear shimano ultegra fc 6650s 50 thule 4023 podium fit kit petzl ultra bike handlebar mount kali protectives amara bike helmet racktime shoulderit pannier each orange maxxis padrone tubeless folding tire torker lx 24 inch italtrike racing brookland tricycle green shimano fc 3403 sora 50 itp mud lite at tire toba terry gray w green wheels manufacturing cartridge bearing removal

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น