วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I haven't worn a bike helmet in about 10

I haven't worn a bike helmet in about 10 years because they were usually so heavy and uncomfortable. I'm very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone. It has several features which allow you to adjust the strap under your chin and around the back of your head. Very comfortable and very lightweight. It fits well and for the price it seems to be a good bargain. It is light and comfortable. The design is quite modern and the visor is short but protects the forehead from the sun. I am a novice cyclist with very few comparison points for helmets. This helmet fits nicely in my budget and comfortably on my head. It is very light weight, yet I feel well protected.Zero regrets and I would purchase again without hesitation. The helmet arrived at my house a short while after I ordered it. The helmet came in great condition, and it fits wonderfully. I highly recommend this item to anyone looking. Great helmet. Light and cool for riding. Good color helps with visibility. Shipping was very quick and I had it as soon as I needed it. This helmet is everything I would expect. Good quality material and construction, comfortable fit, good service from the vendor, no hassles, no unpleasant surprises. Straightforward and simple. I haven't actually gotten into a serious accident yet, so I don't know exactly how well it's going to protect my limited brain cells when my ass hits the asphalt, but one can only hope... Wanted a helmet to wear as an example for the kids. Don't know how it would hold up in a crash riding full speed down a mountain trail, but those days are over for me anyway. Highly recommend it for a nice leisurely ride where there may be some car traffic. Helmet is lightweight and comfortable enough. Some people complained about how the straps twist and may be slightly annoying, but you can adjust them to alleviate problem. I like the ratchet in back for head size adjustment. My wife and I can use the same helmet. Overall I'm happy with the helmet's fit and function. I was skeptical about this helmet due to other reviews stating that the chin straps don't rest flat against your cheeks, but they work fine on my thinner face. I use this helmet everyday on my 12mi ride to and from work. Helmet is light and the strap system make for a comfortable fit. I purchased for price and am happy with the performance. Get a brain bucket. My old bicycle helmet was long past due for retirement. I had purchased it in a grocery store, and it didn't have very good padding or coverage even when new, and hadn't been new for more than a decade.I decided my new helmet should be grey or silver colored (not blue as in the image) as it goes with almost any color bike (I've got several), and began shopping for one in that color which offered better fit and coverage.I ended up ordering the Giro Indicator. Out of the box, the fit was very comfortable. It has a more modern shape than my old helmet, and covers more of the back of my head. My skull has what is known as an "occipital bun" in the back. This makes some hats fit poorly, but the adjustable band of the Giro accommodated my odd head easily. People with more conventional heads will probably find the fit even better.Other reviewers have commented about how the chin straps don't lie flat against their cheek where the front and rear straps join at the adjuster. This is true, but I don't notice it at all. Like the helmet itself, the straps are sufficiently comfortable that I forget they are even there.The Giro came with additional pads to customize the fit, but I did not feel the need to use them. I just put it on and adjusted the little knob in the back of the headband, then adjusted the straps for the correct length. Also included is a Giro sticker to put on your bicycle, car window, or wherever else you might want to put a sticker.The visor provides a degree of shade for my eyes, and the numerous slots provide abundant airflow.I'm very pleased with my helmet. I can find no flaw with regard to quality of construction, materials, or fit or comfort. origin8 square top track single tufo 700x23 c elite ride sugoi 201112 mens wallaroo 290 pearl izumi womens elite tri 3t funda pro 700c 43mm vredestein fortezza tricomp bicycle tire vision aero drink system origin8 pro hide leather locking nirve mens switchblade 3 speed bike rack extension tension pole michelin pilot road 3 front schwalbe 29x2 35 nobby nic wintec fenders semi rigid ez canopy for eastern mountain sports ems x2o blackburn trx 2 ultimate commuter titec flat tracker carbon handlebar zipp 303 firecrest carbon clincher shimano ultegra di2 pc connector bike pant shimano ew 7970 di2 external size m shimano fc 6703 ultegra triple deuter compact air exp 10 craft elite bike mesh superlight huffy spiderman classic 12 inch shimano xtr m965960 axlecone kit xterra mb880 indoor cycle trainer gore bike wear mens vista shimano ultegra fc 6750 crankset serfas true 1000 headlight black sram red black front and axiom cortez dlx trunk bag primal wear mens boulder beer serfas carma bicycle saddle blacksilver hayes stroker trail front disc minoura workman true pro truing icebreaker mens short sleeve cadence surly 1x1 fork cantilever only lake mens cx211 cycling shoesilverblack5 mavic e bolt for wintech wtb silverado slt bicycle saddle master pro tool kit thule helium 2 rack with authenticoriginal new lacoste 12203 47 sugoi mens rs event jacketolympianlarge kettler ladybuggy fold n ride urban lady beach cruiser bike 2012 style livestrong cycling jersey strider sports ktm prebike evs sb03 shoulder brace large pearl izumi mens p r mens pearl izumi infinity windblocking nhl san jose sharks jersey straitline silent guide 32 36t nba oklahoma city thunder mens fox 2012 mens giant demo tyr mens 9 inseam tri terry womens butterfly carbon black sram x 9 gxp spider ortlieb velocity messenger bag silverblack thule 232 step up wheel mrp 1 x 32 36t nirve lahaina 1 speed bicycle softride garage storage station giro aeon garmin 2012 large shimano trail leisure shoe sd66l bicyclehero naborsa bicycle seat pack us rack 20021l long beds bob yak trailer in black viva las vegas rockabilly nirve sram x7 10 speed rear connex 9s1 9 speed chain lazer armor helmet sm black razor rumble 12in kids bike garneau tri 300 shoes male avid shorty 6 brake black xlab super smp wing black car top roof cross bar lezyne cnc floor drive pump leatt dbx ride 3 brace jollywear cycling windproof and rainproof world jerseys womens tempo di metro 20 pannier sram xx hi clip top fsa slk xc riser yakima whispbar roof rack fit columba 20 alloy folding bike wtb devo slt bicycle saddle victor pedals vp 365t tracktouring nickelodeon diego 12 boys bike thule fit kit for 400xt beto deluxe reclining baby bicycle titec pluto honcho carbon bicycle giordana formared carbon jersey short roadmaster tracker boys bike 16 handspun trail series 13 rear larry gets lost in seattle cannondale mens morphis rain pants larry gets lost in seattle

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น