วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I have used this helmet for about one month and it seems to fit properly and no problems with it.

I have used this helmet for about one month and it seems to fit properly and no problems with it. I have no long term reports but my experience with bike helmets has been that they need to be replaced every two years if used more than a couple of times per week. The straps are a little funny - why do they twist instead of laying flat??. I wish I would've read more reviews before purchasing. Looks good, feels good- other than the slightly annoying straps, and good price too. One thing I don't like is how the straps make a twist as they enter the adjustable connector on each side -- this causes the straps not to lie flat against my face (I have a pretty big head), which is slightly annoying.Having said that, I purchased this helmet as a basic helmet, and it does that well. It's easy to adjust and has decent airflow. It's lightweight enough that I don't really notice it when I'm riding and is good for all-around road and off-road use. Nice helmet for the price. The local sports store had this helmet but not in the color I wanted (want it to match my bike). Found it on here for cheaper. Fits well and is easy to adjust. Put the little blue foam pads it comes with inside for a more comfy/snug fit. My only gripe is the chin strap doesn't sit flush against the ears. It's a little annoying at first but you'll forget about it sooner or later. I ordered the Giro Indicator Sport Bike Helmet using a gift certificate from my family. It seems more light and comfortable than the Trek helmet I had been using. Only time will tell if it will hold up as well. Four days ago, riding along a paved bike path, I dumped my bike, flew back and hit the pavement with the back of my Giro Indicator. I was knocked out for four minutes. After an ambulance ride to the hospital, xrays and a CT Scan of my head, the only thing that was roughed up was my helmet that I had purchased almost a year ago. It exhibited only hair-line cracks; without it, I would be severely impaired or dead! Just purchased the Giro Rift... Wear those helmets!!!!! Finally decided to buy a helmet - after fifty years of bike riding I have become so paranoid of idiots in big SUVs yacking on the their cell phones that I had pretty much stopped riding. This helmet was priced right and was well reviewed except for a couple of people who didn't like the straps. I adjusted the straps a couple of times and it is now quite comfortable. Good value, fast shipping, and now if I get hit I'll be in wheel chair instead of a coffin. For the price this is an excellent helmet that fits nicely and provides good air circulation. I ride in the Florida summer heat and humidity and get good air flow with this helmet. I have a pretty big head and most large helmets don't fit me. This one does perfectly, albeit at the top of its range. Similar helmets from Bell are much heavier and dont fit as well. This bike helmet is stylish and comfortable. To be my first time purchasing and wearing a helmet I thought I would look awkward wearing this however its fits well. I recommend to anyone that is considering buying a bicycle helmet this is definitely a good "bang for your buck" and stylish.Con: what appeared to be padding and stickers included I could not figure out what to do with them and the manual did not explain where you can place them.Be safe and wear a helmet if you're just cruising or rock mountain bike. selle italia slr tekno carbon spinning short sleeve sprint attack cateye econom hl el340rc ul thule 2202 fit kit for schwalbe racing ralph evo tlr state bicycle co white w electra 26 inch rear wheel shimano ultegra fc6600 g 53 american firefighter mens cycling jersey rola 59875 roof top fork gore bike wear mens oxygen connect cycles girls bike 16 schwinn delta sport full suspension craft womens zero extreme long race face turbine mountain bike pirelli sport demon sport touring primal wear 2011 mens double maxxis minion dhr mountain bike wheel master mach1 versus wheel chariot cabriolet 2 cts bicycle louis garneau corsa jersey short bob marley soul rebel jersey dynacraft lil pro boys baseball hayes stroker trail disc brake vdo z2 heart rate monitor jag sstainless der wire2100mm box100 nuvinci n360 gearless drive rear poc index flow glove orange origin8 square top track single world jerseys mens black butte club rack in black alabama cycling jersey xx large sturmey archer x fd front zoot sports unisex adult active titec el norte scoper prolite world jerseys france short sleeve 2012 cycling bicycle bike comfortable pro guard shooter trainer axiom gatherer shopper pannier set eclat ashley charles bar 8 sportrack a1122sp backrider 2 bike vuelta corsa 50t carbon tubular salsa bend bar 2 17 kent intl 82671 shogun dual clement pdx tubular 700x33 black 20 beach cruiser bicycle micargi sun rhyno lite 32h shimano all city gold track hub wild 1 chubbys 14 inch aerospoke rawnatural front track machined tilt legacy forks standard black primal wear bone collector skeleton crank brothers split quick release hollywood commuter 2 bike hitch castelli cw 3 0 cycling nashbar carbon threaded road fork zipp service course sl road 2012 style cycling jersey set park tool digital scale ds giro 2012 mens gauge mountain sidi 2011 dominator 5 mesh nike radioshack team race day minoura rs 5000 folding repair sun 20 flat top deluxe a lee 714f matte black fsa os 150 mtb road radioflyer 415s fold 2 go continental top contact winter tire castelli luglio jersey short sleeve ritchey wcs logic ii road gore bike wear mens xenon world jerseys mens mexico aztec softride 25863 access dura 2 adrenaline promotions michigan state cycling shimano mens 2012 all mountain pearl izumi mens elite cycling sugoi subzero leg warmer black castelli pinocchio short kids black assos 2013 mens h fi assos 2012 mens ll 607_s5 shimano xtr bl m985 right jollywear cycling skinsuit short sleeves bob yak 28 trailer in assos 2013 longsummer cycling gloves wheel master weinmann 219 wheel challenge grifo cross tubular tire wheel set 700 velocity deep endura zyme bike short mens jeep compass womans hybrid bike 2012 style cannondale cycling jersey sparehand systems linear roof mount park tool ct 4 master assos h fi lady s5 pletscher ahtlete system 4b 20inch easton ec70 zero seatpost black 3t ergonova team road bicycle dakine white knuckle glove mens paul components love levers 2 hirzl grippp tour full finger guys cruiser bike 26 bruiser

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น