วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I bought this lamp to replace a pretty g

I bought this lamp to replace a pretty good lamp that died on me. I was really pleased with how bright it is and the field of vision that you get with it. Downside is the battery requires a screwdriver to change it. The performance outweighed the minor annoyance with the battery. Good product so far. It seems to get the job done. It does not come with batteries, but the design fits my bike well and is perfect for the morning commute. I'm using this for a road bike and I'll have to bike around 10 miles to work each day, not bad! Bought one to test on my bike for our occasional night rides...within 20 mins of testing it I ordered a second one for my wife's bike.When in the constant-on mode, the 3 LEDs light up the path really well. The flashing mode definitely gets people's attention: I've noticed that cars slow down from a distance or are clearly aware of my presence on a bike.Takes 3 AAA batteries, not included. It's light weight, and the rubber grips included hold tight on the handle bars without slipping or moving.A must-buy if you ride your bike anytime during or after sunset. I have to agree when I bought this light I was skeptical but after trying it on my brand new bike, I was amazed at first how bright this little light shines. I can be seen as far as 1-2 miles down the road.I travel and commute in the city and have had no problems being seen my vehicles. I have noticed that the power button is sensitive and can be switched on if not protected right, but I was able to resolve this problem by buying a plastic soap dish case either from Walmart or Walgreens, and place a napkin inside with the light to lesson the rattle (its a perfect fit also). This solves the problem of the light being accidentally turned on while its in my back pack.Very good product even to use as a flashlight! For $10 its worth that price. I bought a couple! Easy to put on, works on steady beam or with a flasher. People say they can see me coming, so I'm happy with this light. I searched through different lights wondering which one to buy at an affordable price and then decided on this one. I installed it on my bike and can say that I am more than happy with its performance! I like to ride around my subdivision at night when the weather is cooler, but there are very little street lamps. This light provides a great front and side flood light pattern. I liked it so much that I bought a second one for my handle bars, so now my field of vision is even better! It has a full-on or fast-blink feature. I actually use the blink feature as a turn signal so traffic can easier see which way I am going. It mounts easily with just a screwdriver. The nice thing about it is that I can dismount the housing and use it as a flashlight if I had to. If you're looking for something for extreme night trail riding or long-distance highway riding, then this is not the one for that. This is great for riding around the neighborhood, back and forth to work, or in town. The only slight peeve I have is having to use a small slotted screwdriver to open the case to replace the batteries. I wish it had a simple quick tab to open it up instead, but it's fine. All in all, if you're looking for a good light to use at an affordable price, get this one! Get two like I did! I bought this item based on its rating here and it did not disappoint. It's at least 2x as bright as my friend's cheap ebay headlight. I liked it so much that I ended up buying a second one to put on my girlfriends bike! Even do it could bring a couple of AAA bateries....This led headlight is perfect. Very bright light, and easy to install. I would buy it again in a heart beat. I have bought two of these lights now, for my and a friend's bike, and they both installed very quickly and easily. They work flawlessly and offer plenty of light when riding your bike at night. It's small and compact too and is cheaper than most other lights so I highly recommend it. It slides right off with a click so I can throw it in my pocket with my bike computer and nothing gets lost/swiped when I leave my bike locked up somewhere. this headlight is great. Very bright, good span of illumination across the street in front of you. Easy to attach, took 2 min. Light weight. I love the way it slides on and off the mount. Shipped quickly, great service. excellent product.Michelle new black micargi 26 mens sugoi mens rs bib short crank brothers 5050 3 redblack capo dorato thermal jacket white new 2012 smart trike recliner fizik antares 00 carbon rail m wave unicycle 20 inch pearl izumi mens pro thermal sidi ergo 3 vent carbon mavic 2011 ksyrium elite road itp mud lite xl tire diamondback girls tess 20 jr sram gxp 165mm 50 34t campagnolo chorus 11 speed 12 pearl izumi womens thermal zip heavy seas beer cycling jersey democrat cycling jersey xxxl 3x wild 1 chubbys 10 inch mens etxeondo erobern cycling jacket etxeondo bantu cycling jersey blackwhite sky rider balance bike blackspire ring god x middle firstbike cross kids balance bike gore bike wear mens fusion nutcase purple sparkle bike helmet mobo mini red the worlds addict jd shredder bars 23 bell faction multi sport youth giordana 2012 womens alta gamma gore bike wear mens alp omega 16 folding bicycle rack velo orange mod 3 tour selle italia monolink gel flow kenda k761 dual sport front gore bike wear womens alp adrenaline promotions iowa state cycling pearl izumi mens pearl track worksman wtx wide tracking adult sram wheel bag holds a continental grand prix 4000 tubular zeus cat iii carbon crankset shimano xt rt81 icetech 203mm ibex womens indie crew ebony pump lezyne micro floor drive yakima spare joe 2 bike huffy disney princess girls bike mavic tiagra mavic a319 road castelli garmin team bib shorts tufo 700x34 flexus cubus tubular shimano 2012 br m445 hydraulic fox racing shox 32 float truck bed bike rack holds my 1st pink original big sigma powerled evo rechargeable light profile design rmc carbon fiber maxxis tire minion dhr tubeless pearl izumi womens elite softshell yakima whispbar t16 heavy duty kiddi o by kettler air pearl izumi mens elite thermal niterider pro 1500 race rechargable copilot model a double bike lazer pnut youth helmet green metropolis patterson crankset 175mm smart trike recliner 4 in straitline platform pedal 916 blue mavic 201213 mens sprint cycling shimano pd m770 deore xt deda elementi carbon blast aero camelbak molokai 70 oz hydration inno truck rack stays for louis garneau 201213 womens flora gore bike wear mens fusion burley baby snuggler for burley nitto mustache bar 26 0 lazer helium helmet pinkblacksilver 2xssm cygolite trion 600 triple led sunlite torque bit wrench set morgan cycle morgan 12 lila columba 26 folding bike w wipperman connex 10sx ss chain origin8 11 piece torque wrench huffy boys black out green salomon mens xa 20 hydration jeep renegade mens dual suspension yakima roof rack fairing 32 paul mountain thumbies black 78 basil darwin wicker front bicycle marky sparky skoooch purple metallic ergon gs3 leichtbau bicycle handlebar bern muse eps matte grey continental conti twinduro tkc80 dual lazer cityzen helmet black md burley design piccolo green baron custom accessories xtreme handlebar kettler womens verso capri cruiser shimano fh m756l xt rear swagman 4 bike standard rack thule 691xt m o a avid elixir 5 front disc

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น